- Soothes burns and accelerates healing
- Lightens skin rashes and marks
- Relieves arthritic pain and inflammation
- Tapers fatigue, stress and anxiety
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin and hair
Aloe Oil or Aloe Barbadenis is extracted by maceration of the fresh leaves of the aloe vera plant, native to India. Transparent to pale yellow in colour, aloe oil has a clean – green fragrance with a hint of chill. The antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe oil are by dint of linoleic acid, an active bio compound found in the aloe vera plant. Wholly organic, the ‘Saharogya Aloe Oil’ can be breathed in or used topically.
20 in stock