- Treats skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and rosacea
- Nourishes the skin and fights early signs of ageing
- Accelerates the healing of burns or wounds
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks
- Strengthens the hair and nails
Argan Oil or Argania Spinosa is extracted by toasting and then cold pressing the kernels of the argan fruit, native to Morocco. Golden yellow to golden brown in colour, argan oil has a mild nutty aroma. The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties of argan oil are by dint of oleic acid, an active bio compound found in the argan seed. Wholly organic, the ‘Saharogya Argan Oil’ can be ingested orally or combed with the essential oil of your choice to carry it safely onto your skin.
20 in stock